National Infertility Awareness Week 2015

What a good time for me to start blogging again! I just realized that this upcoming week is National Infertility Awareness Week.

One of the things that has helped me cope with my infertility has been sharing our journey via this blog, our YouTube channel, and my Instagram account. I think the busyness of "creating content" (i.e., posts and uploads) helps me put it in a perspective that allows me to think analytically about things, perhaps with a little less hurt.

So, I wanted to share some of the "things" I created and I encourage you to use these images for free across your social media accounts. I got the original logo from http://www.resolve.org/ but being the creative person that I am, I had to edit it and make it more social media friendly. Obviously these are for those affected by infertility and those who wish to show their support for those suffering from infertility.



No comments:

Post a Comment